TULSA, Oklahoma – March 12, 2021
Dear GolfSuites Guest,
As we see state and local guidelines beginning to change COVID protocols we are continuing to closely monitor Health and Safety guidelines at our venues. The safety of our Guests and Team Partners is always top priority which is why strict safety and sanitation steps are a standard at our venues. Regular cleaning of our clubs, balls, equipment, and other common areas are a habitual practice for our teams. We keep our Team Partners up to date on the latest information to ensure they stay healthy or stay home based on CDC guidelines.
We will continue to be clean, open, and enthusiastic to welcome you for a fun entertainment and dining experience during your visit at our venue. During the states and local guideline transitions our Team Partners will continue to wear masks while awaiting a more widespread distribution of the vaccine. Our goal is to wait until the distribution includes the age groups of many of our Team Partners to further ensure the health and safety of all.
Within our venues, we continue taking the additional following steps to further help protect our Guests and Team Partners:
- Continuing to provide our Guests with complimentary hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our venue.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of common areas such as bars, restaurants, menus, handrails, elevators, arcade & billiard games.
- Increased frequency of wiping down bays, clubs, balls and game & dining equipment.
- Increased restroom restocking of soap, paper towels and sanitizer.
- Continued best practices for safe food handling per health department and company standards.
- Providing team partners with additional access to hand sanitizer.
- Digital visual reminders throughout the facility to “Be kind to mankind – Wash your hands”.
- Increased frequency of team partner alley rallies with up to date information and “Foot Fives” instead of “High Fives”.
During the transition we ask Guests to continue to wear masks in accordance with the local guidelines at our venue.
Based on our company values coupled with our standard operating procedures and additional guidance provided by the local health department, we strive daily to ensure our venue remains as safe as possible.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe while having fun as a Guest with us.
Dionicia L. McCallum
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19
How is GolfSuites responding to COVID-19?
- The safety and health of our Guests and Team Partners is our top priority, therefore we are following all local, state and CDC guidelines while staying on top of the updates and changes daily.
- We have put added safety measures in place, with physical distancing, Team Partner procedures and doubled down on all sanitization efforts throughout our venues in both the Guest and the Team Partner areas of our venue.
- Our commitment is to provide a fun environment in which every Guest can play, eat, drink and enjoy safely.
How is GolfSuites ensuring the golf play and or dining areas are safe?
- Our open-air suites provide eight to 14 feet (4.27 meters) of space between each group, plus a metal screen cover divider between each computer monitor station.
- Our automated ball dispensers allow for contact-free golf balls disbursement and use.
- Each of our golf suites is thoroughly sanitized, between each group of Guests – including clubs, game screens, tabletops, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- We are limiting our golf suites to 6 people per suite (if your group exceeds the 6, we ask you to request a second golf suite at the time of check in).
Am I required to wear a face-covering when at GolfSuites?
- We follow local city mandates and currently the City of Jenks does have a city-wide mandate for Mask wearing while in public spaces.
What are you doing to ensure GolfSuites Team Partners’ safety during this time?
- Our Team Partners are our GolfSuites family. We have a designated entrance area where Team Partners receive a health check before coming in for their shift. All Team Partners and Mangers are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Frequent and consistent hand washing and sanitizing protocols are in place as well as training for each of our Team Partners per CDC guidelines.
- Family meals have been suspended to enforce physical distancing during breaks and management meetings have moved to outdoor, online, or physically distant capable areas.
- Our COVID-19 Safety Call in Protocol is also in place to keep any Team Partners/Managers who may be feeling ill or potentially encountered a COVID-19 positive case to keep from coming to the venue at all. Am I required to bring my own golf clubs?
- While it is not necessary to bring your own clubs, we do encourage our Guests to do so if they choose. Our golf suites will continue to be equipped with golf clubs and sanitized after each group. Are there any changes to the check-in procedure?
- Guests are asked to follow 6-foot physical distancing guidelines while entering the venue as well as while in line at check-in. If the venue reaches capacity, during any waiting period, Guests will be asked to wait in our outdoor 19th Hole area or their vehicle until we notify of golf suite availability.
Can I arrange an event or party at GolfSuites?
- Yes, our event teams are happy to assist you in planning a safe and fun event and will advise you to the venue-specific guidelines per GolfSuites venue.
- Additional safety measures have been put in place for our event experiences regarding buffet service, event check-in, and room capacities. Should I be concerned about the safety of any food or beverage I order?
- The FDA states there is NO evidence to suggest that foods within the US can transmit COVID-19
As we work to provide this environment, we ask during your next visit to please:
- If feeling ill, or have tested positive for COVID-19 please stay home and plan to come for some fun once you have recovered
- Remember to wear your face covering, per local mandates
- Remember to follow physical distance guidelines around those not within your daily circle
- Remember, before and after you play, to wash your hands often or use sanitizer. Several stations are provided within our venue.
Our open-air golf suites provide a safe entertainment and dining experience for each of our guests; along with our enhanced procedures, the highest standards of cleanliness and putting our Team Partner and Guest health and safety first. We will continue to monitor and update these procedures based on local mandates and CDC guideline updates.
We look forward to Delivering Fun with Passion in a safe environment each time you visit.
See you soon!